I think the middle one is in Iowa, down the street from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's house. And you are right about the one in the barn. That was so much fun. We were in the hay loft, where Great Uncle Carl had a rope swing for us to swing on and drop into the hay. Do you remember the mice? Wow, that trip was so long ago. Fun, fun.
3 comments:
So CUTE! I love it!
I think the middle one is in Iowa, down the street from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's house. And you are right about the one in the barn. That was so much fun. We were in the hay loft, where Great Uncle Carl had a rope swing for us to swing on and drop into the hay. Do you remember the mice? Wow, that trip was so long ago. Fun, fun.
You are really getting into this posting pictures thing.... :-)
Post a Comment