Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Surfin' the Net



Felix has good taste in films.

6 comments:

Jaime Girl said...

The boys and I are having fun tracking Felix:) What will he do next? Chase says, "let's look at Felix."
"Who?" I say.
"Uncle Jesse's friend. Felix. On the puter."
Love it! See you soon:)

J said...

hmmm... maybe Felix should start his own blog... We'll have to think about it... Anyone have any input on the matter?

Katherine Laine said...

I'm enjoying being part of his 'following' as well.

Unknown said...

I think i was there when Felix was adopted...

J said...

Well, right now Felix is in the possession of Delta Airlines, with everything else that was in my duffel bag (except for my toothpaste, which the airline was kind enough to confiscate from my belongings). . . Hopefully they let him return home soon! They'd better!

Vicky said...

Did you leave your camera with Felix too? Perhaps he'll have some exciting pictures of his adventurous trip across the United States.
Let's just hope he doesn't take the "Robin Hood" thing too seriously and decide to give all your possessions away.

(okay, can I just say that my "word verification" for this comment is the longest ever... hwbbtmfy... seriously!)