Friday, March 7, 2008

To think about

Who have you chosen to love? Can they tell?
Which people in your life have you chosen NOT to love? (consciously or not) - This might be random people you occasionally interact with, or maybe general acquaintances, friends, or relatives.
Do you realize who you aren’t actively loving? Why do you withhold love? Are you afraid of loving people? We are all called to love.
Are you responsive when someone chooses to love you?
Are you willing to love, and be loved in return?
Decide to live a life full of love.
Choose to love.

4 comments:

Caren said...

That was very good! We are really looking forward to meeting you. And I have had such a great time getting to know you through your blog. :)

Caren said...

I would love it if you could bring your famous cookie recipes!!

J said...

I'll definitely bring my famous cookie recipes! (And no-bake chocolate)(with peanut butter in it) Also, I would like to make swedish pancakes for us all, at least one morning. :)

Unknown said...

Get ready for some good grubin' Caren!! :-)

Can I come?