Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Sail away, sail away, sail away
My company has an annual week-long summer shutdown next week, and I intend to stay on my sailboat for most of it. There are a few people that may decide to join me for parts of my vacation, but some of them will likely not end up doing it (this sometimes happens with people, as you may have experienced). I will probably spend multiple nights at Cutts Island, and maybe elsewhere, too. Right by Cutts Island is a little place where I can pick landlubbers up, and drop them back off. If anyone is interested in coming aboard and enjoying the boat AND Cutts Island, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd be interested in sailing again. It was so much fun last time!
A whole week off... niiiiiice! Enjoy!
FYI: I won't be out on the water for Sat/Sun, either weekend, so we're talkin' Mon-Fri, and I'll probably spend most of Monday getting to Cutts Island, and most of Friday going back to GH, unless I can arrange for a truck & trailer rendezvous in Horsehead bay (right by Cutts) mid-day on Friday, which is yet to be determined.
Post a Comment