Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.
How steep was the hill you were going down? :)It would have been really funny if you'd gotten a ticket for speeding on your bicycle. Would that affect your insurance rates, I wonder?
Or is that just the speed limit for motor vehicles? Also, there's no need for license and/or registration... so then what? My dad might know.
Bicyclists have to obey the same rules as cars when riding on the road (hand-signals, stop signs, speed limits, etc). Otherwise, you can get a ticket. You make a good point about license and registration... though I'm sure they'd find a way to give you the ticket :)
the only real question is...is your blood clean???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How steep was the hill you were going down? :)
It would have been really funny if you'd gotten a ticket for speeding on your bicycle. Would that affect your insurance rates, I wonder?
Or is that just the speed limit for motor vehicles? Also, there's no need for license and/or registration... so then what?
My dad might know.
Bicyclists have to obey the same rules as cars when riding on the road (hand-signals, stop signs, speed limits, etc). Otherwise, you can get a ticket.
You make a good point about license and registration... though I'm sure they'd find a way to give you the ticket :)
the only real question is...is your blood clean???
Post a Comment