Friday, October 10, 2008

hmmm

I tried blogging 3 things last night and today (from my cell phone, which I've done many times before), but they were not going through. I don't yet know if it's something caused by T-Mobile or Blogger/blogspot... - To be continued

3 comments:

Katherine Laine said...

Probably both. Or it could be user errors.....

Vicky said...

Too bad you don't have Verizon :)

J said...

Being that it has to do with mobile blogging, I would agree with it being user error, however, the actions were being carried out exactly as before, meaning some corporation has made a change - most likely to "improve service" or make a "safer web environment" or some nice little verbage to get people to accept it and not complain. No, it's probably for a legitimately good reason(s), I just need to figure out how to go about doing what I used to be able to do.