Thursday, March 27, 2008

Felix in Illinois

First, Felix was being a baby...
THEN...


Ride that pig!!!


This is Felix trying to show Noah "how he rolls". He's cool like that.


Then Felix had to conquer the castle.
Why?
...to win the girl, of course!

Felix gets the affection he needs... [thanks, Ashley!]

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Finally! A Felix post :)

I like all the pictures... very creative. I'm sure Ashley and Noah had fun helping you out :)

Katherine Laine said...

Felix, you are too cool!

2 kool!

Unknown said...

katie was very concerned when she thought you didn't bring him. lol

Caren said...

Jesse we had a great time getting to know you!!!And remember you are SPECIAL! Also love the pancakes and cookies!!!

J said...

Thanks so much for hosting! You are special A LOT!!! What a great family!

Vicky said...

I hope Felix has time for a photoshoot in Ohio too. And perhaps if he promises to behave, you can let him travel carry-on for the trip back (instead of banishing him to the suitcase). That way he can document his journey West.

Jaime Girl said...

These pics are fantastic!!! The boys and I love them! It looks like Felix had a wonderful time.