Monday, March 31, 2008

To the Farm!

We all went to Young's Jersey Dairy Farm today for lunch. After lunch, we visited the farm's animals, then hit a few golf balls, and got some ice cream for the road.

I caught this kid having to drink water from the neighboring pen.


Then I witnessed a prison break - it was crazy! (not really)


Or maybe there was a run on the bank, and they all want to go get their money before it's too late. I hear Potter is offering 50 cents on the dollar... [movie ref]

5 comments:

Vicky said...

It's a Wonderful Life????

J said...

Nice job, Vicky!

Jamie said...

Jesse, thanks for coming to OH. We had a great time getting to know you. How did you manage to stay single this long??? Pay attention ladies! This guy's a winner!!!
I love Felix. I am totally expecting a children's series of books. :)

Cheri said...

Jesse,
In case you and Katie are interested, Downhere is playing in Redmond on April 30th. Mark your calendars! I just let Dave know, so we'll probably try to go. Here's a list of their upcoming shows:

http://www.myspace.com/downhere

J said...

Jamie, I'm very glad that we were able to make it to Ohio to stay with your family - thanks for welcoming me into your home! I'm happy to have met so many quality people, whom I'm proud to have as spiritual siblings. All of K's nieces and nephews are so adorable!
-- About staying single: I really wasn't actively on the market much until May or June of 2007; it just wasn't something I was focusing on -- About Felix: I have already planned to have children's literature featuring Felix - thanks for ruining the surprise! j/k - I just ruined it...
-----
Cheri, I will pass on the information to several people - thanks! I would like to go, and we should see about getting a group of people together for it. Downhere is great!!!