I have an actual basketball game tonight (part of a double-elimination tournament that some of us guys are going to be in), so that's exciting. Apparently they've played in this tournament the last 3 years and haven't won a game... so we'll see how it goes tonight. I'll have to bring my "A" game.
I sold the old computer desk last night :)
The next thing to get relegated from my garage will be the foosball table. I'm giving it to my friend Rob.
Then there's the 1968 Mustang... (200 cu. in. engine)(straight six cylinders) ... Think of how many lottery tickets I could buy if I sold it! haha. We'll see. Okay, bye.
Oh yeah, Felix might be out and about this weekend...
1 comment:
We lost. I did manage to be our top scorer, but they were a better team than we were (it helps that this team has been playing in a real league together for a couple of months, and we haven't). but, no more excuses, even if they are perfectly valid. We play again on Tuesday, against another team that lost. We should be able to beat them (into a bloody pulp)(just kidding). Okay, goodnight!
Post a Comment