I stayed home from work yesterday and today (due to cough/throat/fever/headache).
After waking around 8am yesterday, I ended up going back to sleep until just after 1pm! It had been awhile since I'd done that. I watched a few episodes of Merry Melodies cartoons (Bugs Bunny, etc), and then watched the 1959 production of Ben-Hur, starring the recently deceased Charlton Heston. I stayed on the couch until 8pm or so, when I got up to prepare some potatoes au gratin, and grill some top sirloin. Then it was back to the couch.
Today, after initially waking around 7:30am, I ended up going back to sleep until around 11:45am. I've been resting on the couch, watching TV, and going through mail. I’m still coughing occasionally, but no headache, and no fever... so that's nice. I will return to work tomorrow.
3 comments:
Aw :( Sorry to hear! Being sick is no fun!
Bleh! Sorry you've been sick! Hope you feel better soon :)
I am so sorry that you are sick. Man, this has been a tough season on everyone. You, mom and Cole were all sick at the same time. Poor Cole ended up with walking pneumonia:( I hope you are feeling better today, but don't push it.
Hugs :)
Post a Comment