Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Concert Update

Two concerts coming up soon:

Shawn McDonald, Downhere , and Jason Gray will all be performing on Wednesday, April 30, 2008. The show starts at 7pm (doors open at 6pm), at Overlake Christian Church (425-702-0303). The address is 9900 Willos Road NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
$12.50 in advance
$15 day of show

Phil Keaggy (with full band) will be performing on Saturday, May 10, 2008. The show starts at 7pm (doors open at 6pm). This is his "MASTER AND THE MUSICIAN TOUR". It will be at Church For All Nations (253-435-5775). The address is 111 112th Street East, Tacoma, WA.
General seating is $20; special seating is $30.

If you are interested in going/carpooling/hearing anecdotes about Downhere or Phil Keaggy/etc. ... let me know.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Suzanne (and maybe Joe), Katie (I think), and I are going to the Shawn McDonald, Downhere, Jason Gray concert. You're welcome to join us. We haven't bought tickets yet. I posted an invite on my blog...
Let me know if you want to join our very cool group. :)

Katherine Laine said...

Oh Oh! Anecdotes! I want anecdotes!