Sunday, April 27, 2008
Felix, Bathroom, Other
The first two pics feature Felix sitting on the new tile in the downstairs bathroom. It's nice to finally have the tile in (thanks for the help, Dad!). Still have to put in the trim boards along the floor, though. For those of you who have been in my home before, you'll also notice a different shower curtain than before. I like it better than my last one. I liked the dreamy glow in the room with the lights off, so I took a picture of that, and then one with the lights on, where you can see the mainly-blue picture I bought from a street [spray-paint] artist in Mazatlan, Mexico. In other news, I was able to work on the little rock wall in my front yard today after church. It's coming along... It looks a lot better than it has been for the past few months, that's for sure. Ta ta for now...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Looks nice! One question though: Is it safe to have Christmas lights hanging around your shower? Don't get me wrong, it looks cool... just seems sorta dangerous.
I like to live on the edge...
Actually, the lights aren't usually on, and when they ARE on, there's usually not a shower taking place. But once in a blue moon, the edge gets lived on.
LOVE it!!! I can't believe that is the same bathroom that has been there all this time. I think it was been waiting to come out and show it's true self:) It looks great. And I love that shower curtain. Perfect. Good job.
Oh, and it's fun to see that Felix is enjoying it too:)
Great Tile!!!! Love it!
Thanks for the support, ladies!
Change of subject: I just got back from a concert in Redmond. I rode with Vicky. At the concert, we sat with my good friends David and Cheri. I enjoyed Downhere very much, as well as Jason Gray, and also Shawn McDonald. I bought a couple of CD's... A good time was had, but I'm sure tired. -especially since I woke up early today, for reasons to possibly be expanded on at a future time... I know everyone loves my vague/mysterious ways (okay, not everyone). Anyway, I need to go to bed! I'm also newly motivated to start playing my guitar more, since there is so much music of mine that I want to develop more and record. I already have all of the tools that I need to do so - it's just a matter of dedicating the time. Perhaps I'll soon record a little teaser track, and post it on the blog for people to hear. Nothing serious, but just for fun. Okay, bye!
I am so happy to hear that you are thinking about recording more of your music. I have only been waiting for like SEVEN YEARS or something. I can't wait for more. Love you much!
I like the lights :)
I never saw the pink kitchen!!
I'm takin liberties...mainly i wanted to second the notion about your music. You are incredibly talented and I feel that it makes you come alive and we know that's what the world needs. Love ya man
Thanks for all of the positive reenforcement, peeps! - and Suzanne, you may yet see the "pink kitchen" (really it's only the counters and the back-splashes). People just like to pick on me. I would, however, like to change them - and I intend to do so, but all in good time. There is still a lot of other things higher on the priority list of projects right now - and with summer fast approaching, I don't think any kitchen projects will happen for many months, since there will be a ton of other things I'll be spending time on.
Post a Comment