Monday, April 14, 2008

Felix in Port Angeles

Here are some more pictures for your viewing enjoyment!




Being a goofball...


Laying out in the sun...


Trying to tackle this white wolf, I mean "Ursa", the neighborhood dog...

What a nice pose!

Hey - that's not how he was in the other photo!

Where'd he go?

In deep thought, down by the water...

Relaxing on the way home...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesse you are so hilarious. You continue to make me laugh. Your creatively with that fox is unbelievable. Stay in touch, I am going to miss seeing you around. :-(
Suzannemichelle7@gmail.com

Caren said...

Felix is such a crazy fox!!Ashley and I loved looking at the pictures

J said...

I'm happy to do that for you, Suzanne. I've also invited you to chat on gmail - maybe you'll accept - maybe you won't - haha. I'll visit your church sometime - it'll be a surprise - totally unexpected! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the... wait a second, that's from a movie (completely intentional)(everyone knows what movie that was from, right?). No, but I'll visit sometime - really I will. You can count on it.
Caren, I'm glad you girls have been able to enjoy Felix. Please continue to enjoy him!
I have a message for all of you girls (Orting and Illinois)... as Ashley would say: "You're special a lot!" [what a cutie]

Vicky said...

You're going to come to Reunion for the rest of your life Jesse?! That's an pretty big commitment :) (particularly considering the commute... compared to your church across the street)

(Casablanca????)

J said...

Nice job once again, Vicky. You continue to display your movie trivia skills. I might have to start weaving in movie references that are a little more subtle.

Vicky said...

Um, I think I've just gotten lucky. Notice all the question marks after my answers???? That's because I'm guessing :)
And keep in mind all the "classics" that I haven't seen. (though I'm working my way through Indiana Jones right now... I think I'll save "A Christmas Story" for Dec... maybe I'll take on LOTR after Indiana Jones)