Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cabin/Lake Tyee

After Cole's game, we (Jaime, Cole, Chase, and I) headed up near Concrete, WA, to stay with my parents at their little cabin at Lake Tyee.

Felix driving (just for a little bit).

Felix resting with Chase (Felix joined him after Chase was already asleep).

View from the cabin.

Talk about a tailgate party! - It doesn't get any crazier than when you're with these people... j/k

Lake Tyee.

I said to the litle guys, "look over there"...

After fishing, the men show off their catches for the day.

Chase, playing one of the August Rush songs (j/k).

Cole, on the bridge to the greatest putt-putt golf course in all of the Lake Tyee complex.

Felix, letting a sleeping Cole know he's loved.
We have ourselves a little polywog...

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Cool pictures! Looks like you guys had fun!

I am amazed that Felix is able to drive 70 mph even though his feet can't reach the gas pedal :)