Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wit' my cuz

Eric and I went sailing today. I feel like our sailing strategies were well executed, and we had a dandy ol' time - we even saw a couple of whales come up for air several times. We were in the same general area that my dad and I were in a few weeks ago. We are going to go on an overnight excursion in a few weeks or so (it will be the first overnighter). I'm excited about it.

Wonderful cousin Eric.

Good times.

I decided to sport some ridiculously large sunglasses. This might be another one of those "Too cool for school" shots...

5 comments:

kme said...

Two handsome sailors!!

Jami Janelle said...

I want to go sailing!!! How many people can you fit on that sea vessel?

Katherine Laine said...

Looks like fun!

J said...

For maximum comfortability, it would probably be best to not have more people than Phil Keaggy has fingers on his right hand. But you could have more than that. When I come up with a time that would be good, I'll tell you and we can see what kind of crew we can come up with.

Cheri said...

Since I didn't see ya....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!