I have uncovered my sailboat for the season. It is exciting for me. My dad and I will be going sailing this Saturday!
Saturday evening will be a Fastenal party at the Rainiers game. It should be fun. Friday is a birthday dinner for my friend Kelli, now back from Germany for a few months. That will be fun as well.
Softball practice starts next week!
There's a lot going on lately... But all of it is good!
Okay, I'll talk to you later (as if this was an email).
Jesse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you know that I have wanted to go sailing for like over a decade?! Its true. I love the water and would love to go sailing if you ever want to put up with a rookie on your worthy sea vessel. I think I could get a couple more people interested too. I happen to know a few that want to go as well. ps. I have been blogging.
a l o t :) hope you are well! blessings my friend!
Post a Comment