Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.
Who's Montgomery?I'm glad Felix is making friends, even if they do encourage mischief. We wouldn't want him to become an anti-social fox.
He's the bear... (haha) - But seriously, for real: I've had Montgomery for around 20 years. That's all I can really tell you about him. He's kind of mysterious that way.
So glad you clarified, because I totally assumed Montgomery was the name of the drum. :)Mysterious, eh? Hmmmm.... Guess it was very generous of him to make a guest appearance in the photo shoot then.
Those Animals!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who's Montgomery?
I'm glad Felix is making friends, even if they do encourage mischief. We wouldn't want him to become an anti-social fox.
He's the bear... (haha) - But seriously, for real: I've had Montgomery for around 20 years. That's all I can really tell you about him. He's kind of mysterious that way.
So glad you clarified, because I totally assumed Montgomery was the name of the drum. :)
Mysterious, eh? Hmmmm.... Guess it was very generous of him to make a guest appearance in the photo shoot then.
Those Animals!!!
Post a Comment