Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Wednesday

While on my boat at Cutts Island, I had the pleasure of being visited by my Jaime, Cole, Chase, and my long-time friend Scott T. I had to take the boat into very shallow water, and they had walk on the beach a little ways, and then Scott and I carried the boys through the shallow water, over to the boat.

We had some very nice wind, and enjoyed sailing around with good speed, covering a lot of water.

After dropping Scott off, we went over to the sandy spit of Cutts Island so that we could walk the spit some, and the boys swam a little and played around. Here are a couple of pictures:





I love being able to bring my boat right up to the spit like that. It was a great day, with great company. The sunset was amazing...

The wind blew really strong all Wednesday night – enough to cause a little bit of concern, although it turned out just fine.

Wednesday was the last night of this little Cutts Island vacation.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I like the sunset pictures. Very nice.

Sounds like a great trip!

Jami Janelle said...

gorgeous sunset pictures!
I feel dumb.
didn't realize you had posted your sailing adventures too.
glad you did though :)