Monday, January 5, 2009

Halloween, '08

For Halloween, I dressed up as someone else. However, it wasn't that elaborate of a costume... I didn't go trick-or-treating, either. I went to the church building to say hi to some people (there was a harvest party going on), and then went to hang out at Brian and Marcia's house for a while.
In, the picture, you can't properly see the wonderful little name tag I made, but it has a picture of who I was supposed to be, along with his name, and of course, the SUBWAY logo... Anyway, at the church and over at B&M's, my costume seemed to be a big hit.
Then people wanted to see if 2 women could fit inside that pair of pants, and the answer is yes.

4 comments:

Jami Janelle said...

that. is. awesome!
I can't believe you didn't share this sooner. amazing.

J said...

I can't believe I used to wear those pants...

kme said...

Hey, Handsome, thanks for updating your blog, but it's over two months old!?! Very funny, though!

Katherine Laine said...

Ha ha, very clever! Not sure how I missed this post though. I blame blogger.