Monday, May 5, 2008

Internet (and more!)

For a little over a week, I was able to enjoy having a wi-fi internet connection in my living room, but the past few days it has disappeared. Also, a couple of my frequent spots have turned out to no longer be of use. So, does anyone know how to get free wi-fi internet service wherever you are? Does Juno or anyone else offer something like that? I suppose I could check (and I'll plan on doing so), but if someone knows right off the bat, that could save time.
Side note: (can you tell that I like side notes?) My cousin Eric came over on Sunday for a little bit. We talked and also played a little bit on my old old old computer. We played Classic Concentration and Wheel of Fortune. Eric and I used to play those way back when ('89-'95ish). I then went to my parents' house and played "dummy rummy" and had a fantastic meal.
My friend Kelli will be coming back from Germany in about a week. Her husband is stationed in Iraq. It will be nice to have her back in the area (for about 5 months).
I went to REI today, and bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts.
Also tonight, I started doing some Biblical research for a future blog, but ended up getting into too many other scriptural passages, and had to resign myself to focus on that particular topic at a future time (again). So, stand by for THAT... (don't hold your breath)...
Okay, I'm calling it a night ('cause that's what it is).

No comments: