Sunday, April 6, 2008

Felix on Saturday

Felix and I went down to Salmon Beach, to visit with Brian and Marcia. In the picture, you can see both of the Narrows bridges. Beyond the bridges (under, on the right side), you can see part of Fox Island, where I grew up. There were a few sailboats out. I’m looking forward to some sailing excursions of my own…


B & M’s cat, Sylvester, tolerated a little contact from Felix.


Felix getting some attention from one of my Blimpie friends, before heading to Salmon Beach.

1 comment:

Jaime Girl said...

I love the view from B&M's house. That is so great. It looks like you had a fun weekend. And I love the star above your head pic!

Cole says...wow, I wish I could be Felix because he gets to go to a lot of fun places.

Chase says ...khhggggggggggggggggggggggfrkjgh yyyyyyssssss ssssyyyyy b bysssdddsddav vcxcxz