Unintentional star right above head - check.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Saturday
Saturday started by selling my old TV. It’s nice to no longer have it in my garage. Later in the day, Brian & Marcia and I met up with a friend named Aaron, and went to The Elks in Tacoma . We were joined by friends Mike and Janae. There was dancing and conversation, and then we bowled (in the basement of The Elks). Fun! After that, we left, and decided to go to Shari ’s. I had a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and toast (wheat). I was slightly tempted to get a chocolate milkshake… but didn’t indulge myself.
People dancing at The Elks.
Intentional cheesy grin, check...
Unintentional star right above head - check.
Unintentional star right above head - check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The "unintentional" star over your head was really funny :)
Did you bowl left or right handed?
Right-handed. I got 136, which was one point ahead of 2nd place (Aaron, with 135)... but it wasn't about the score. :) - and there were no 7-10 splits, so I didn't get to display the fine art that we have all come to expect. Hey, you should send me an email, telling me about the movie you watched today...
Post a Comment