Sunday, I went out to my sister's house in Auburn to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, dad, Jaime, Joe, Cole, Chase, Jeremy, and Amy. I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day Weekend
On Saturday I went for a bike ride through parts of GH, over to the new Narrows bridge. The picture of my bike is at mid-span. After my ride, my friend Mitchell and I cleared off the church parking lot with what Kelly and I call "powerblowers" (leaf blowers). It went faster than any other time, we're pretty sure. We've got a system down. A little later, I drove out to the Phil Keaggy concert in Tacoma. It was great! There was a 7-piece band, and Phil was his usual, genuine, playful, amazing self. "What a guy" (Kelly knows what I'm talkin' 'bout). After the concert I went to Applebee's with my friend Jeremy and his friend Gary (they were both at the concert, too).
Sunday, I went out to my sister's house in Auburn to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, dad, Jaime, Joe, Cole, Chase, Jeremy, and Amy. I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!


Sunday, I went out to my sister's house in Auburn to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, dad, Jaime, Joe, Cole, Chase, Jeremy, and Amy. I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Busy weekend!
I couldn't get the videos to work...
Okay, I got the videos to work (now that I have my own computer back... woohoo, no more spyware!!!!!)
Post a Comment